1. Start by gathering your "royal" supplies:
fabric of choice
extra fabric scraps
and other fun embelishments
You will need: fusible fleece or heavy fusible interfacing
3. Fuse your fleece or interfacing to the wrong side of your fabric per the manufacturers instructions. You may want to use 2 layers for a more stiff effect/feel. Play around with what works best for you.
4. Place your crown pattern on top of the fuse area, trace and cut.
5. Now the fun begins! Embellishing! Get your children involved! they'll love it! I added complimentary double folded bias tape to the bottom edge. Just place, pin and sew. Cut out other fun fabric shapes to put on your crown too. Using craft glue, hot glue, thread, heat n' bond, etc attach your embelishments. The skies the limit so go for it!
5. Measure the crown around your childs head to find a good fit. Pin and sew your crown closed. I folded under my edge for a nice clean finished look.
6. Hold an royal coronation ceremony and crown your newest King and Queen!