I just recently found out about a Conference here in Utah – Story @ Home. It focuses on storytelling and aren’t we always telling stories? Stories of our lives, our past and our current projects – hello the world of blogging and scrapbooking!
The Conference has 3 tracks:
- Blogging your passion and telling your story
- Family History – from newbies to beyond
- Storytelling – the magic of it, through photos and more
Plus it’s chock FULL of amazing presenters like Rachel Herrscher (co founder of EVO and Today’s Mama), Tauni Everret and C. Jane Kendrick and many more!
I have one full conference pass to giveaway to 1 lucky reader!!!
The conference is March 9-10, 2012 on Temple Square in Salt Lake City
1. LIKE the Story @ Home Facebook Page
2. Tweet about it
leave a seperate comment for each here on my blog to increase you chances of winning!
* Don’t wait to see if you’ve won before purchasing your conference pass! Seating is limited and the conference may sell out before a winner is announced. If you purchase a ticket and then win, you will be issued a refund for your ticket price.
* Also, Story@Home is offering a Sweetheart Special. Everyone who registers by February 14th will be entered into a drawing. The winner will receive 2 tickets (one refund for her and a ticket for someone she loves).
(The value of the pass is $79.00 for the whole weekend. It does not include meals but there will be discounts and coupons given to some of the local restaurants. The Plaza Hotel is also offering a special rate of $79.00 a night for those that need to travel.)