Before we started our new venture with noVae Clothing
I worked on sharing empowering messages in our motto of
Wear good, Feel good & Do good.
I shared many social media posts on how women need women.
I’d like to carry a version of this into noVae Clothing by sharing the women
who take the time to model for us – The moms, the college students & the teens.
Don’t you love knowing a bit behind the photo? We do! And we are excited to share how amazing these women are!
Today, we introduce you to – Stephanie.
- Stephanie Read is a redheaded wife, photographer, and homeschooling mother to four children in Utah. She’s a wannabe farmer and always up for a good adventure. The mountains have her heart, and documenting life, connection, and love is what she does best. She documents her personal life at @auburnsoul and loves sharing her Utah adventures at @saltproject.co
- Tell me your current life’s motto/ or what are you passionate about?
- What’s your favorite thing about style/fashion?
- What bugs you most about style/fashion?
- We believe that women need women and we need to support each other. What’s a favorite piece of advice you’ve received/ or favorite quote?